- Dr Kean-Seng Lim (metro)
- Dr Ai-Vee Chua (rural)
- A/Professor Charlotte Hespe, University of Notre Dame
The Primary Care Community of Practice is comprised of representatives from key Primary Care stakeholders in NSW, including:
- Aboriginal Health & Medical Research Council
- Agency for Clinical Innovation
- Allied Health Professions Australia
- Australian Medical Association (NSW)
- Commonwealth Department of Health
- NSW Ministry of Health
- NSW Primary Health Networks
- Pharmacy Council of NSW
- Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners NSW&ACT.
The community of practice meets on Tuesdays at 12:30pm..
Please contact MOH-PrimaryandCommunityCare@health.nsw.gov.au if you would like more information about the community.
Guidelines and resources