NSW Health is working closely with the Australian Government to plan and implement a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccination program in NSW.
NSW Health's COVID-19 vaccination program is underpinned by a strong public health system, as well as successful immunisation and mass vaccination programs.
NSW Vaccination Centre now open at Sydney Olympic Park
NSW Health Vaccination Centre at Sydney Olympic Park is now open for bookings. Those currently eligible include anyone in Phase 1a, regardless of age, and those in Phase 1b aged under 50.
To check your eligibility visit the
Australian Government eligibility checker.
If you are aged 40-49 years you can
Register your interest.
Stay COVID safe
Even as the COVID-19 vaccines are becoming more available to the NSW community, it is still important to practise COVID safe behaviour to protect yourself and others:
- Always check in and out wherever you can
- Get tested immediately if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild. Self-isolate until you get a negative test result
- Stay home if unwell. Don’t attend any gatherings or have visitors to your home
- Wash your hands often, especially after touching common surfaces. Use hand sanitiser when out and about
- Gather outdoors or in large well-ventilated indoor spaces
- Physically distance where you can. If you cannot stay 1.5 metres apart, especially indoors, wear a mask.
Keep up to date with the latest COVID-19 case locations and information through the NSW Government website.
Always use trusted information about vaccines