About the NDIS and mental illness
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is an Australia-wide scheme that supports people with disability including people with a psychosocial disability.
People with a psychosocial disability that has a significant impact on their life and is likely to be permanent may qualify for NDIS support.
More information about the NDIS and psychosocial disability.
Reimagine is a helpful website that goes through, step-by-step, how you can:
- access the NDIS for your mental health
- how it can support your recovery
- how to find out if you're eligible
- how to submit your application
- how to choose a service provider.