Recommendations for Monitoring Overweight and Obesity in NSW recommends standard methods for the collection, measurement and analysis of data related to the monitoring of overweight and obesity in NSW.
It includes a review of the literature, current views about measurement, and
- what target groups to monitor
- what and how to measure overweight and obesity
- standards for classifying people as overweight or obese
- how to sample a population to give a representative picture
- options for obtaining NSW information.