NSW Health is working closely with the Australian Government to plan and implement a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccination program in NSW.
NSW Health's COVID-19 vaccination program is underpinned by a strong public health system, as well as successful immunisation and mass vaccination programs.
Book an appointment for your COVID-19 vaccination
NSW Health vaccination clinics and participating general practices and pharmacies are open for COVID-19 vaccination bookings.
To check your eligibility and book an appointment at a location near you, visit the Australian Government eligibility checker. More locations are being added regularly so check back to find a clinic near you.
- Everyone aged 12 years and over is strongly encouraged to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
Find out how to get your vaccine now
- Walk-in AstraZeneca vaccine clinics are located across Greater Sydney for everyone aged 18 years and over. Find your nearest clinic
- Due to the current outbreak of COVID-19 in NSW, you can now receive your second AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine dose 4-8 weeks after your first dose.
- Please be aware your GP is working hard to support you to receive your COVID-19 vaccination. Please be respectful, your GP will make every effort to help you.
Stay COVID safe
Even as more of the community is becoming vaccinated against COVID-19, it is still important to practise COVID safe behaviours to protect yourself and others:
- Always check in and out wherever you can
- Get tested immediately if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild. Self-isolate until you get a negative test result
- Stay home if unwell. Don’t attend any gatherings or have visitors to your home
- Wash your hands often, especially after touching common surfaces. Use hand sanitiser when out and about
- Gather outdoors or in large well-ventilated indoor spaces, subject to any restrictions
- Physically distance where you can and follow the mask rules for your area.
Keep up to date with the latest COVID-19 case locations and information through the NSW Government website.
Always use trusted information about vaccines