NSW Health is alerting the public that confirmed cases of COVID-19, reported yesterday, have attended venues in Western and South Western Sydney.
Anyone who attended the following venues is considered a casual contact and must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop. After testing, they must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received:
- Big W, Carnes Hill – 4 October 2020, 3pm – 4:30pm
- Aldi, Edmondson Park – 4 October 2020, 6:30pm – 7pm
- Chemist Warehouse, Casula – 6 October 2020, 12:30pm – 1pm
- Bunnings, Crossroads – 7 October 2020, 2pm – 3pm
- Costco, Casula – 9 October 2020, 3pm – 3:30pm
Testing numbers have dropped recently, which is a concern. NSW Health is appealing to the community to come forward for testing right away if you have even the mildest of symptoms like a runny nose or scratchy throat, cough, fever or other symptoms that could be COVID-19.
This is particularly important for people in the South Western Sydney and Western Sydney areas.
A full list of COVID-19 testing clinics is available or people can visit their GP.