NSW Health is alerting the public that confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported today have attended venues in South West Sydney.
Anyone who attended the following venues is considered a casual contact and must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop. After testing, they must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received:
- Woolworths Oran Park, 351 Oran Park Dr, Oran Park on the following dates:
- Wednesday 30 September from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Thursday 8 October from 5:15pm to 6pm
- Saturday 10 October 6pm to 6:30pm
- Prasadi Store, Shop 1 & 2 Raby Shopping Centre, 2 Hurricane Dr, Raby on Friday 2 October from 3:30pm to 4pm
- Emerald Hills McDonalds 101 Raby Rd, Leppington on Friday 2 October from 5pm to 5:15pm
- Aldi Emerald Hills, Shop 2/03, 5 Emerald Hills Blvd, Leppington, on Friday 2 October from 5:30pm to 6:15pm
- Fantastic Furniture Campbelltown, 4 Blaxland Rd, Campbelltown, on Friday 9 October from 3:30pm to 5:20pm
- Bunnings Gregory Hills, 2 Rodeo Rd, Gregory Hills, on Tuesday 6 October from 7pm to 8:00pm
- IKEA Tempe, 634-726 Princes Hwy, Tempe, on Wednesday 7 October from 1:30pm – 5:30pm
- Testing numbers have dropped recently, which is a concern. NSW Health is appealing to the community to come forward for testing right away if you have even the mildest of symptoms like a runny nose or scratchy throat, cough, fever or other symptoms that could be COVID-19.
A new pop-up clinic for COVID-19 testing has been established at:
- Julia Reserve Community Centre walk-in, Peter Brock Drive, Oran Park from 1pm today. The clinic will be open daily until Sunday 18 October between 8am and 6pm.