NSW Health is alerting the public that a newly confirmed case of COVID-19 lives in the Bargo area of south western Sydney. The case will be included in tomorrow’s numbers.
Investigations into the source of the infection are ongoing and contact tracing is underway. Close contacts of the case are isolating and being tested.
People who live and/or work in the Bargo area are now urged to monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop.
After testing, they must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received.
Testing clinics in the Bargo area include:
- Picton GP Respiratory Clinic, 9 Margaret Street, Picton (open 1.30pm-5.30pm Monday-Friday and 8am-12pm Saturdays)
- Camden Hospital Walk-in Clinic at 61 Menangle Road, Camden, NSW 2570 (open 8am-6pm 7 days)
- Bowral and District Hospital at Outpatients Clinic, Ascot Street, Bowral, NSW 2576 (open 8am-6pm 7 days)
- Campbelltown Hospital at Therry Road, Campbelltown, NSW 2560 (located between the Clinical School and Building D) (open 8am-6pm 7 days)
- Mittagong GP Respiratory Clinic, 58 Bowral Road, Mittagong (open 8am-5pm 7 days)