NSW Health is alerting the public that a confirmed case of COVID-19, who will be included in tomorrow’s numbers, has attended venues in Sydney’s south-west and east.
Anyone who attended the following venues for at least an hour at these times is considered a close contact and must get tested immediately and isolate for a full 14 days from exposure regardless of the result:
- Flip Out Prestons Indoor Trampoline Park, Unit B/238 Hoxton Park Road, Prestons on Sunday 25 October 2020, between 12pm – 1.50pm
- Jasmins Lebanese Restaurant, 375 Macquarie Street, Liverpool, on Sunday 25 October 2020, between 2pm – 3.30pm
Anyone who attended the following venues is considered a casual contact and must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop. After testing, they must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received:
- Westfield Bondi Junction, 500 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, Saturday 24 October 2020, between 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Watsup Brothers kebab shop, 149 Eldridge Road, Condell Park, on Saturday 24 October 2020, between 5.30pm – 6pm
- Ali Baba Charcoal Chicken, 2 Civic Road, Auburn, on Monday 26 October 2020, between 1pm – 1.20pm
- Carnes Hill Marketplace, Kurrajong Road, Carnes Hill, on Tuesday 27 October 2020, between 3.30pm – 4.30pm
Testing numbers have dropped recently, which is a concern. NSW Health is appealing to the community to come forward for testing right away if you have even the mildest of symptoms like a runny nose or scratchy throat, cough, fever or other symptoms that could be COVID-19.
There are over 300 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW. To find your nearest clinic visit COVID-19 testing clinics