NSW Health has been notified of more venues on Sydney’s northern beaches, lower north shore, southern and eastern suburbs which have been visited by confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Anyone who was at the following venues on the dates and at the times below is considered a close contact and should get tested immediately and self-isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result:
- Manly Skiff Club, Corner of East Esplanade and Stuart Street, Manly: Saturday 12 December, 12pm – 2.30pm
- Donny’s Bar, 7 Market Place, Manly: Saturday 12 December, 3:15pm – 9pm
- Old Manly Boat Shed, 40 The Corso, Manly: Saturday 12 December, 9pm – 12:30am
- Rusti Fig, 3/363 Barrenjoey Road, Newport: Saturday 12 December, 9am – 10:30am
- Café Junior, Woolworths Neutral Bay Village, 1-7 Rangers Road, Neutral Bay: Sunday 13 December, 12:45pm – 2.30pm
- BoThai, 16 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest: Sunday 13 December, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Pearly Nails, 2/6 Waratah Street, Mona Vale: Monday 14 December, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Salon X, 86 William Street, Paddington: Wednesday 16 December, 9am – 6pm and Thursday 17 December, 9am – 8pm
- Mona Vale Golf Club (bar and function room), 3 Golf Avenue, Mona Vale: Wednesday 16 December, 5pm – 10pm
- Garfish Seafood Restaurant, 39 East Esplanade, Manly: Thursday 17 December, 6:45pm – 8:30pm
Anyone who attended the following venues on the dates and times below is considered a casual contact and should get tested immediately and isolate until they receive a negative result:
- Woolworths, Riverwood Plaza, 247 Belmore Road, Riverwood: Wednesday 9 December, 3pm – 3:35pm
- Nourished Wholefood Café, 17 Avalon Parade, Avalon Beach: Saturday 12 December, 7.15am-7.30am
- Manly Wharf Bar, East Esplanade, Manly: Saturday 12 December, 2:45pm – 3:15pm
- The Steyne Hotel, 75 The Corso, Manly: Saturday 12 December, 3pm – 3:30pm
- Cronulla Mall, 6 Cronulla Street Cronulla: Tuesday 15 December, 8pm – 9pm and Wednesday 16 December, 3pm – 6pm
- Navy Bear Café, RAN Sailing Association, 1C New Beach Rd, Darling Point: Sunday 13 December, 10.30am – 4.45pm
- Restaurant Lovat, G04/316-324 Barrenjoey Rd, Newport: Saturday 12 December 2:15pm – 2:25pm and 4pm – 4:15pm
- Mona Vale Golf Club, 3 Golf Avenue, Mona Vale: Wednesday 16 December, 11am – 5pm
Times have been revised for the following hair salons, which were announced in previous Public Health Alerts. Anyone who was at the following venues at the following times is considered a close contact and should get tested immediately and self-isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result:
- Salon for Hair, 3/1335 Pacific Highway, Turramurra: Any time from Tuesday 15 December to Friday 18 December inclusive
- Hair by Erika, 17/43 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove: Friday 11 December, 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Advice published in a Public Health Alert regarding Warringah Mall has also been updated. Unless advised by NSW Health that they are close contacts, people who attended Warringah Mall on Wednesday 16 December between 11.40am and 1.30pm are considered casual contacts and should monitor for symptoms, and test and self-isolate if symptoms occur.
Given the challenges associated with reaching venues which are closed due to the Northern Beaches lockdown, NSW Health advises that some venues may be included in public health alerts and on the NSW Government website prior to NSW Health informing the venue directly. This is to ensure contacts can be notified as quickly as possible of any potential risk.
Confirmed cases travelled on the following transport services. Other passengers are considered to be casual contacts, and should get tested and isolate until a negative result is received:
- Bus Route 199, Saturday 12 December, departing Newport Hotel, Kalinya Street, 7am arriving Avalon Beach, 7.15am
- Bus Route 199, Saturday 12 December, departing Avalon Beach 12.20am, arriving Newport Hotel, Kalinya Street, 12.45am
Anyone in NSW with even the mildest symptoms, such as headache, fatigue, cough, sore throat or runny nose, is asked to come forward immediately for testing, then isolate until a negative result is received.
There are more than 300 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW, many of which are open seven days a week. To find your nearest clinic visit COVID-19 clinica=s or contact your GP.