NSW Health has identified further venues of concern in Zetland and Redfern associated with a case of COVID‑19 reported earlier this evening.
Urgent investigations into the source of the infection and contact tracing are underway, as is genome sequencing.
If you were at any of the following venues of concern at the times listed, you must immediately call NSW Health on 1800 943 553, get tested and self-isolate until you receive further information from NSW Health:
Coles, East Village Shopping Centre
|O'Dea Avenue||Monday 14 June |
11am to 1pm
|Zetland ||Taste Growers (fruit and vegetable shop), East Village Shopping Centre ||Shop 39/2 Defries Ave|
Monday 14 June
11am to 1pm
Wax Car Wash Café
|375 Cleveland St||Monday 14 June |
12pm to 3pm
Please check the NSW Health website regularly, as the list of venues of concern will be updated as investigations continue: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx
Anyone with even the mildest of cold-like symptoms is urged to immediately come forward for testing and isolate until a negative result is received.
A new pop-up testing clinic will open tomorrow morning (17 June) at 8am at the Albion Street Centre Laverty Pathology, 150 Albion Street (Crown Street entrance), Surry Hills, and will then be open 8am to 6pm, seven days a week.
A number of other clinics have had their opening hours extended:
- Bondi Beach drive-through, Parks Drive, North Bondi (enter on the junction of Campbell Parade and Beach Road) – open 7.30am to 10pm, seven days a week
- Prince of Wales Hospital, enter via Building 14B, Avoca Street, Randwick – open 9am-8pm, until Friday initially
- Bondi Junction Laverty drive-through, Level 2, car park, 38 Waverley Street, Bondi Junction – open 8am to 8pm, seven days a week
- Rose Bay Laverty drive-through, Lyne Park, Vickery Avenue car park, Rose Bay – open 8am to 10pm, seven days a week
- St Vincent's Hospital, East Sydney Arts Centre, 34-40 Burton Street, Darlinghurst (access from Palmer Street entrance) – open 8am to 10pm, seven days a week (from 17 June)
- North Ryde Laverty drive-through, 60 Waterloo Road, North Ryde – open 7.30am to 8pm, seven days (from 17 June)
There are more than 300 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW, many of which are open seven days a week. To find your nearest clinic visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/how-to-protect-yourself-and-others/clinics or contact your GP.