Car park locations and directions
For information on hospital car park locations, opening times and directions, visit NSW hospital parking or download the NSW Health hospital parking and directions app.
Tickets are single visit, valid for one entry and one exit only:
- 0 to 3 hours - Free
- More than 3 hours - $5.60
- 3-day ticket - $11.30
- 7- day ticket - $22.60
3-day and 7-day tickets are issued as frequent use tickets and allow for multiple entries and exits to a hospital car park.
Eligibility for concession parking
Concession rates are available for patients and carers who:
- hold a:
- RMS issued Mobility Parking Scheme permit
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Gold Veterans Affairs Card
- Health Care Card
- attend hospital for:
- ongoing cancer treatment
- treatment more than twice weekly
- daily dressing changes
- cardiac rehabilitation or health promotion classes
- are receiving Centrelink payments.
All rates include GST and are in accordance with PD2013_031 - Hospital Car Parking Fees Policy: Campuses which are subject to car parking development.