Department of Social Services (Commonwealth Government)
Telephone: 1300 653 227
Information relating to a range of topics related to aged care and including the Aged Care Website which is the Australian Government website providing up to date information about Australia's aged care system
Telephone 1800 550 552 - Aged Care Complaints Resolution Scheme
Private Health Insurance Ombudsman
Telephone: 1300 362 072
Provides private health insurance members with an independent service for health insurance problems, complaints and enquiries.
Health Care Complaints Commission
Telephone: 1800 043 159
Information about making complaints regarding health care practitioners and or services.
NSW Ombudsman
Telephone: 1800 451 524
Information relating to complaints about the conduct of NSW public agencies and other agencies or its employees.
Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
Telephone: 1800 020 653
Information and assistance for Australia's regulatory authority for therapeutic goods.
Information and Privacy Commission NSW
Telephone: 1800 472 679
Information relating to legislation dealing with privacy and access to government held information in New South Wales.
Office of Fair Trading
Telephone: 13 32 20
Information about fair-trading practices and business name registration.
NSW Trustee and Guardian
Telephone 1300 364 103 (Trustee Services), 1300 360 466 (Managed Clients)
Information about trustee services and the management of financial affairs for people who are incapable of making their own decisions
Office of Public Guardian
Telephone: +61 2 8688 6070 or 1800 451 510
Information about making health and welfare decisions, i.e. about accommodation, medical, dental and health care for people who are incapable of making their own decisions.

Current as at: Monday 4 March 2024
Contact page owner: Private Health Care