Dr John Ferguson (Hunter New England Local Health District)
Judy Kempton-Webb (NSW Health Pathology)
Rita Williams (The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network)
About the Collaborative Staff Member of the Year Award
This award brings together two individual awards: Staff Member of the Year and Collaborative Leader of the Year. It aims to recognise NSW Health employees who have made an exceptional contribution through effective collaboration to the NSW health system.
This award aims to acknowledge an individual who:
- as part of their clinical or support role in NSW Health, provides excellence in service to support staff, patients, carers or families
- is a role model for promoting positive cultural change and inspiring other staff within NSW Health
- uses new and innovative ways to collaborate with staff, patients, carers or families
- supports effective teamwork to collaboratively improve patient care
- demonstrates strong corporate and clinical governance and CORE values in all health services.