Congratulations to the winners and finalists in the 2020 NSW Health Awards.
In this extraordinary year, we celebrated the essential role of NSW Health, against the backdrop of the bushfire response, relief and recovery, drought, floods and of course, the ongoing response to COVID-19.
We recognised and acknowledged the achievements of the health system in NSW with a video broadcast on our digital and social channels.
Find out more about some of the inspirational individuals and teams who are supporting better health for the people of NSW.
On this page
See all the winners of the 2020 NSW Health Awards.
There are 10 award categories in total, split between team awards and individual awards. Team awards could be self-nominated, while nominees for an individual award must have been nominated by two people.
- Secretary's Award - Integrated Value Based Care Award
- Excellence in Aboriginal Healthcare Award
- Excellence in the Provision of Mental Health Services Award
- Health Research and Innovation Award
- Keeping People Healthy Award
- Patient Safety First Award
- People and Culture Award
- Transforming Patient Experience Award
- Collaborative Staff Member of the Year Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award