Patient consent forms
For s100 prescriptions, patients need to complete and sign a consent form with their prescriber/doctor.
s100 Highly Specialised Drugs
- By signing the form, the patient agrees to have their co-payment contribution paid by the NSW Government over a 12 month period from the date included on the 12 Month Patient Consent Form
- Examples of prescribing software compatible forms have been developed for Medical Director and Best Practice. These forms can be adapted to other prescribing software by your practice where appropriate.
- The signed form must be presented each time a prescription is filled (including repeats) for the s100 co-payments to be made
- Patients need to ensure that as they near the expiry of 12 months a new consent form is completed with their prescriber/ doctor.
s100 injectable and infusible chemotherapy medicines
- Patients sign a consent form when their prescription is filled through a pharmacy used by NSW public hospital oncology services
- This form includes consent for the NSW Government to make the s100 co-payments on the patients' behalf.
NSW s100 co-payment enquires can be emailed to: NSWH-s100CoPayment@health.nsw.gov.au.