If you have a query or complaint relating to your privacy, please contact the Privacy Contact Officer for the health service where you were treated.  These details can be found at the Privacy Contact Officers tab.

If you remain aggrieved about how your personal health information has been handled, you may wish to request a privacy internal review.  Internal reviews are usually undertaken by the Privacy Contact Officer at your treating health service. 

If you are dissatisfied​ with the outcome of the internal review, you may lodge an appeal with the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) who will further investigate your complaint.

For information about privacy queries or complaints:

Current as at: Wednesday 30 October 2019
Contact page owner: Compliance