The NSW Forensic & Analytical Science Service (FASS) has developed a service tailored to the needs of operators of private water supplies to test the safety of their water. The service includes:
- bottles for collecting samples
- illustrated sampling guides
- insulated cooler and freezer bricks
- microbiological, physical and inorganic testing for characteristics included in the NSW Health Drinking Water Monitoring Program
- a NATA-endorsed report of analysis
- a general explanation of test results.
The following resources explain details of the service including how to take samples: