As per the NSW Health Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled Nurse) scholarship conditions from January 2016, scholarship recipients are eligible for reimbursement of the student fee (paid or deferred) once the following requirements are met:
- Successful completion of the Diploma of Nursing
- Registration as an enrolled nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) though the Australian Health Professional Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Employment as an enrolled nurse within NSW Health for a minimum of 12 months at a minimum of 2 shifts per week (commenced within 2 years of the date you started the Diploma)
When the above requirements are met and you are ready to apply for your scholarship reimbursement, please contact the Nursing and Midwifery Office (NaMO) via email@example.com, request reimbursement and attach to the email:
- Documented evidence of the student fee paid or associated VET Student Loan debt accrued. Acceptable evidence includes your itemised receipt from the education provider, Commonwealth Assistance Notice, or VET Student Loan statement identifying Diploma of Nursing student fee
- Evidence from your employer of the duration and the basis of your employment. Acceptable evidence includes correspondence or documentation from your line manager (NUM) or the local workforce/human resources department
- Initial information to arrange your payment. To action this payment we initially require your full name, suburb of residence, and email address
Once your reimbursement eligibilty is confirmed by NaMO, the payment process will be progressed. You will receive an emailed link to provide your account details to the NSW Health financial system. Your reimbursement and a confirmation email will follow.
If you have any questions pleae contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9391 9528.