NSW Health, in partnership with Registered Training Organisations, offers scholarships for the Diploma of Nursing program across NSW.
3 easy steps to apply
- Check your eligibility
- Read the Applicant Information Package and prepare your answers
- Apply online
Applications close at 12 midday 19 February 2019.
The scholarships include a position in the Diploma of Nursing program and employment as an enrolled nurse in a NSW Health facility (following successful completion of the Diploma and standard recruitment and registration processes).
NSW Health is committed to growing our Aboriginal workforce. Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply.
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- live in NSW
- meet English language skill standards
- provide evidence of HSC completion, Certificate III qualification or equivalent.
Successful applicants will be required to meet NSW Health immunisation requirements for work placement and subsequent offers of employment. Read the Applicant Information Package for full criteria, requirements and conditions.
The selection process includes:
- online application
- literacy, language, and numeracy assessment