Please contact your local Public Health Unit on 1300 066 055.
Help and advice
- For information on the use of chemicals read labels or supplied instructions carefully. Contact the product manufacturer for more information if needed (ask for Materials Safety Data Sheets - MSDS).
- To find professionals who can identify hazards in the home look in the Yellow Pages under Asbestos Removal and Environmental & Pollution Consultants.
- For advice on transport and disposal of waste materials in NSW contact the Office of Environment and Heritage Environment Line on 13 15 55 or your local council.
- For advice on the health impacts from exposure to hazardous materials contact your local NSW Health Public Health Unit or talk to your GP.
- For advice on working with fibro and other hazardous products and who can legally remove it contact the WorkCover Assistance line on 13 10 50 or visit the WorkCover website.
- Office of Environment and Heritage Information Centre, including Pollution Line
- SafeWork NSW